Please Note: This product has been discontinued. You may still be able to purchase this product through one of our distributers.
Bits of Pizza (Bizza Pizza)
Equivalent Fractions are explained with one visual image and a snip of the scissors.
- Three Pizzas display 16 olives.
- One is divided into sixteenths with eighths on the reverse.
- A second shows an eighth again, but has quarters on the reverse. The last in the set shows quarters with halves on the reverse.
- The olives explain half, quarter, eighth and sixteenth of 16.
- Two pizzas show 12 olives with twelfths on the reverse side of sixths, and again sixths on the reverse of thirds.
- The last pizza shows ten olives and thus tenths with fifths on the reverse.
- Cut and flip on piece over to see the equivalent fraction. Write on and wipe off any fraction number, or use indelible pens to highlight a fixed fraction.
- Two tiny extra pizzas per set act as pizza counters.
The Class set includes 24 Pizzas (13.5cm diam) and 8 pizza counters (6.5cm diam) – 3 sets of each pizza and photocopiable masters.