Pop Shop – Money 11p to £1.25
‘Real maths’ and ‘problem solving’ is emphasised here with Pop Shop.
- Bottles and cans of pop, glasses of fizz, cartons of juice and colourful Knicker Bocker Glories are marked with various prices (11p, 20p, 50p, 75p, 99p, £1.25).
- Prices are clearly visible on one side and on the reverse side there is a blank square for writing your own price.
- Five bottles – joined together cost £1.25, so how much is each bottle?
- Cartons of juice are only sold in 3s, so how many do we need for a party of 14?
- Add the Knicker Bocker Glory on to any other item and see the trick of adding 99p.
A photocopiable booklet and resealable folder completes the set.