Heads and Hands – Number Line, Addition, subtraction, counting on and counting back to 20
Hold the number in your head and move the slider to count on or count back. The answer is clearly viewed in the window.
Set includes 12 heads, 12 sliders, 12 feet, 12 rulers, 12 hands and measurement words, 12 reference cards and a 32 page photocopiable booklet.
The set contains:
- Hands for as extra fingers when counting, using tables, sharing and measuring.
- Feet provide non-standard measurement with bright colours for pattern work.
- Rulers which bend and go around corners and curved surfaces with standard measurement 0-30cm and number lines on the reverse.
- 3 sets of 10cm to use for estimation work.
- Set of Labels – longer than, shorter than, longest, shortest, the same as and …cm.
- Negative numbers to -5 are introduced on the slider strip.